couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dustin Sallings <dus...@spy.net>
Subject Re: git commit: davisp - GIT OK
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 08:13:02 GMT

On Aug 25, 2011, at 1:55 PM, Paul Davis wrote:

> Oh right. Not entirely certain how fixable that's going to be.
>
> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 3:49 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> On Aug 24, 2011, at 06:04 , Paul Davis wrote:
>>
>>> What commit-hash thing?
>>
>> Where the commit hashes in current git.a.o are different from the test repo.

	Are the tree hashes expected to be different? (i.e. did we rearrange the contents as well
as the commits?)  The more similar the code is, the easier it is to prove where things have
drifted apart.  I can perhaps help with that if someone can point me to a couple of repos
and the expected outcome.  :)

--
dustin sallings