couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving CouchDB to Git
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 12:53:54 GMT
All good points, I think the counterargument is that it becomes rather difficult to rollback
to svn after we do something as complicated as srcmv in git.  That being said, I'm +1 on git
first, especially since the original srcmv instructions have probably suffered from some code
rot at this point.

Adam