couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Barker <norman.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ann: CouchMaps
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:57:36 GMT
Jan,

geocouch (at least the version I pulled) is using the new file
improvements couch_file:flush, so I had to use couchbase source, this
is the only real change though, I had to change
couch_httpd_db:couch_doc_open to be compatible with couchbase,  but
that is easy to switch back.

I will put a patch into GDAL for the couchdb driver so that it can run
without raising an error when geocouch isn't used, ideally though you
would always use geocouch, it is faster.

thanks,

Norman