couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.3 Release
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 08:35:00 GMT
Thanks Noah, I was told different, but if we have enough binding
votes, then I'm not going to complain. :)

B.

On 14 July 2011 05:38, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> On 13 Jul 2011, at 21:05, Robert Newson wrote:
>
>> bump.
>>
>> Please can PMC members vote on this release so we can restore couchdb
>> replication compatibility between our two stable release branches?
>
> We don't need PMC votes. A binding vote is any vote from a committer, and we have three
of those already, I think. As far as I know, Paul is waiting for my vote, but I am unable
to give it in good conscience until I can fix whatever SSL problems I have locally. I do not
mind Paul making the release in the absence of my vote.