couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.3 Release
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 04:38:10 GMT

On 13 Jul 2011, at 21:05, Robert Newson wrote:

> bump.
>
> Please can PMC members vote on this release so we can restore couchdb
> replication compatibility between our two stable release branches?

We don't need PMC votes. A binding vote is any vote from a committer, and we have three of
those already, I think. As far as I know, Paul is waiting for my vote, but I am unable to
give it in good conscience until I can fix whatever SSL problems I have locally. I do not
mind Paul making the release in the absence of my vote.