couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Volker Mische <volker.mis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ann: CouchMaps
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:49:15 GMT
Hi Norman,

currently the code from http://github.com/vmx/couchdb can be used to
build against Apache CouchDB. There's a couchdb1.2.0 branch that works
with current trunk.

I'm currently working on getting all branches into
https://github.com/couchbase/geocouch to make it the only source of
truth. It will then contain branches/tags to build with Couchbase and
Apache CouchDB 1.0.x, 1.1.x, trunk.

Cheers,
   Volker