couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commits to 1.1.x not in 1.0.x
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 12:55:25 GMT
Good find Paul,

On 14 Jun 2011, at 01:22, Paul Davis wrote:

> I was just going through what we back ported to 1.1.x to make sure
> that all the relevant commits are also on 1.0.x before rolling a
> release. There are a few that are mostly trivial but I've come across
> two that I'm a bit stumped on.
>
> The first is this one:
>
> * https://github.com/davisp/couchdb/commit/a0563ab7ce204cf82feb56259d7a52c0b84077b7
>
>  Large contiguous conflict in share/www/script/test/design_docs.js that I'm
>  not sure if I can just choose this patched version or not.
>
> The patch to util.js applies cleanly, but the diff to design_docs.js
> results in a fairly large conflict. It may be a simple code move with
> indentation difference but if someone could eyeball that closer that'd
> help.

It seems that these two are conflicting:

commit 118b8906ba8199471265398f11296d756d62d992
Author: Filipe David Borba Manana <fdmanana@apache.org>
Date:   Mon Nov 15 20:53:32 2010 +0000

    Refactoring of the design_docs.js test: fixed indentation and improved readability.

    git-svn-id: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/trunk@1035447 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68

commit b49ac86e9ac820ff327d132e418f0df5e0f772c8