couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Trivial Update of "CouchDB_in_the_wild" by wentforgold
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:23:09 GMT

On 14 Jun 2011, at 17:18, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> I'd leave this part to MC as he's got this all figured out :)

Okay, sure.

I was more thinking about Autotool stuff here.

> The first start were API docs, but we'll have tutorials and user guides coming up. I
don't see why we should not ship something like a "getting started" guide (and others) along
with the API docs if we choose to.

I'm not sure how this would work.

I would prefer that the docs be authoritatively kept in the Apache repository. Any other solution
would essentially mean accepting patches on the docs from a fork of CouchDB. Right?