couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spam on the wiki (CouchDB in the Wild contributors, please read this)
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 04:59:36 GMT
On Thursday, June 16, 2011, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> On 16 Jun 2011, at 16:33, Noah Slater wrote:
>
>> I got the CAPTCHA wrong and MoinMoin dropped my edits on the floor. I am feeling
very frustrated right now, so I'm going for a walk into town to relax. I will manually add
each one of these tags back in the next 30 minutes or so

> I have added the tags now.
>
> Some of these will be a simple matter of adding a sentence to say that the product or
service uses CouchDB. I would ask, however, that the description go into more detail than
that, if possible. Remember that we're trying to build a useful resource for people here.
What else would the reader want to know about why or how this product or service is using
CouchDB?

well friendpaste.com has a powered by couchdb on each pages ;)