couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Somov <trophyb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: couch_server.erl - is couch_dbs_by_name table correclty used in terminate() function ?
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:08:06 GMT
My problem is that I never managed to pass ALL the tests. Some of the tests
(both Etap and JavaScript) fail in trunk and in branches. (I even came to
the conclusion that developers do not run all the tests before each and
every commit.)
That is why I cannot really trust the patch I can provide.

In the past, I have already created a few JIRA issues with patches. None of
them is accepted.

Taking all this into account I think it is better if someone else can change
the code.

Thank you for the help.
Andrey