couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: couch_server.erl - is couch_dbs_by_name table correclty used in terminate() function ?
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:17:22 GMT
On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 2:08 PM, Andrey Somov <trophybase@googlemail.com> wrote:
> My problem is that I never managed to pass ALL the tests. Some of the tests
> (both Etap and JavaScript) fail in trunk and in branches. (I even came to
> the conclusion that developers do not run all the tests before each and
> every commit.)
> That is why I cannot really trust the patch I can provide.

Hum, that's odd. It's not very frequent to have the Etap tests
failing. For the JavaScript tests, it's better to use Firefox 3.6 or
Chrome, and eventually clear the browser's cache - very often running
the failing tests individually results in success.

> In the past, I have already created a few JIRA issues with patches. None of
> them is accepted.

Perhaps no one had the time yet to review them. If the tickets were
not closed and you got no negative feedback, it doesn't mean they were
refused. I'll try to look at them soon.

> Taking all this into account I think it is better if someone else can change
> the code.

You're contributions are always welcome Andrey.

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com, fdmanana@apache.org