couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Somov <trophyb...@googlemail.com>
Subject couch_server.erl - is couch_dbs_by_name table correclty used in terminate() function ?
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:30:48 GMT
Hi all,
when I read the code in couch_server.terminate() function I see the
following in the trunk:

terminate(_Reason, _Srv) ->
    [couch_util:shutdown_sync(Pid) || {_, {Pid, _LruTime}} <-
            ets:tab2list(couch_dbs_by_name)],
    ok.

It looks like the values in the couch_dbs_by_name table are tuples of 2
terms.
But when I read the rest of the code I see that the values are always
3-term-tuples:

{opened, Pid, LruTime} or {opening, Opener, [Froms]}

I must admit I do not understand how the code in the terminate() may work.
Is it just a bug ?

-
Andrey