couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: attachments.js bug on Chrome
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 13:54:36 GMT
I'm not entirely certain if the bug is in Chrome or how we expect
Chrome to react. I know there are browser differences when running
against localhost but I'm not entirely certain what they are and why.
I'll write a small test case in Python to try and reproduce and if so
will call it a Chrome bug and kick it to their issue tracker.