couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.0 release, round 3.
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 18:21:30 GMT
On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 2:13 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> Reinstalled Erlang and the weird SSL problems went away.
>
> Unit tests fail for me.
>
> -
>
> replicator_db
> error
> 3001ms
> Run with debugger
>        • Exception raised: {}
>
> rev_stemming
> error
> 7ms
> Run with debugger
>        • Exception raised: {}
>
> rewrite
> error
> 10ms
> Run with debugger
>        • Exception raised: {}
>
> security_validation
> error
> 6ms
> Run with debugger
>        • Exception raised: {}
>
> show_documents
> error
> 11ms
> Run with debugger
>        • Exception raised: {}
>
> stats
> error
> 7ms
> Run with debugger
>        • Exception raised: {}
>
> update_documents
> error
> 5ms
> Run with debugger
>        • Exception raised: {}
>
> users_db
> error
> 4ms
> Run with debugger
>        • Exception raised: {}

This usually indicates that something broked on the server. I've only
seen it in corner cases where I segfault in a NIF or similar. Did you
check if couch was still running?

> auth_cache fails
>
> assertion misses_after == misses_before +1 failed
>
> assertion hits_after == hits_before failed

This is related to browser cache. Command-Shift-R and the cache sweep
button usually fixes it.

> cookie_auth fails
>
> "error": "file_exists"

Didn't we just fix this?

> Gonna give this -1 until we fix the unit tests.
>
> I wonder whether anyone else runs the unit tests at all, sometimes! ;)

I ran them on Chrome and they passed just fine. Perhaps its a FF issue
that no-one has noticed yet. Also, you don't have Firebug turned on do
you? That can screw with things.