couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Trivial Update of "CouchDB_in_the_wild" by wentforgold
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:24:40 GMT
On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 6:18 AM, Robert Dionne
<dionne@dionne-associates.com> wrote:

> On Jun 13, 2011, at 9:13 AM, Noah Slater wrote:

>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet_paper_orientation
>>
>> Not sure how this is relevant.
>>
>> If we decommission the wiki we are putting up barriers to contribution from non-committers.
So it is arguably worth while understanding exactly what that means for us. How many people
have contributed in the past who could not have contributed if this had been the case?

> I think the WIKI is useful. The APi docs are pretty good, everything is there, though
it takes a while to get used to how to find it all.

useful for sure, but it can't be put in in the archive doc folder
though. (I know... we don't have even a doc folder in the archive...)

- benoƮt