couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject attachments.js bug on Chrome
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 00:57:32 GMT
While preparing the 1.0.3 release I stumbled across an awesome bug in
the attachments.js test. Apparently Chrome will set the Content-Type
to null if the Content-Length is 0 and the response is served from
127.0.0.1. I can reproduce this easily by just changing between
127.0.0.1 and my local external IP 192.168.10.x in the URL bar and run
the test on both. Fails on 127.0.0.1 and not on the external IP. This
appears to be consistent on all branches.

I have no idea what the best fix is here. Suggestions welcome.