couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: make couchdb more otpish
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:51:05 GMT
On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Randall Leeds <randall.leeds@gmail.com> wrote:
> I like this.
> I'd love to see a branch that contains all the incremental changes
> from trunk to this build.
> I would build and test it and help you work out any kinks.

Hi,

Cool. I've create a branch on my github here :

https://github.com/benoitc/couchdb/tree/otp

I've for now moved code and put needed changes in couchdb source:

https://github.com/benoitc/couchdb/commit/826cb1c5853347ca7826312a4c2b893120165552

For now build doen't work, I need to connect bits to the autotools
config files and make needed changes in Makefiles.

Related question:
- do we have to build our own rebar version ? (which means that we
need to include its sources, then where in the repo)
- @davisp will it be possible with the passage from svn to git to
maintain multiple repos on couchdb project ? eg: repos for ejson and
snappy-erlang ? For now I include them in the deps folder anyway, but
it may be better to sepratae them and just get them when we build
archives?

works in progress, anyway. More is coming soon.

- benoƮt