couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with README
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2011 17:36:17 GMT

On 12 Jun 2011, at 18:33, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> I put all that in in hopes we can polish it soon after (surprise it didn't happen), but
we still should have test suites for couch.js and jquery.couch.js. I don't necessarily care
what they look like, but we do have  good chunk of the work done here, and all it needs is
a little polish.

This commit removed any mention of the Futon tests, which is what users should be running
when they first install CouchDB. If there are additional tests to run, that is fine, but we
should mention that in addition to the basic ones. However, the actual page the README links
through to doesn't actually do anything.