couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Cohnen <sebastiancoh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.3 Release
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 16:21:26 GMT

On 28.06.2011, at 18:11, Noah Slater wrote:

> On 28 Jun 2011, at 17:09, Sebastian Cohnen wrote:
>
>>> Perhaps there is some good reason for them failing?
>>
>> I was not aware that the javascript CLI tests are "officially" ready to use yet.
In that case it's definitely not okay if they are failing and since others have seen the same
failing tests, I'd change my vote to −1.

> If they are not ready to use yet, that is a good reason for them failing. If they should
be part of the test procedure, then they should a) pass and b) be added to the wiki. Sorry
for being so ARGH about it, but I like to run a tight ship, so we should get clarification
on this either way. Thanks!

I'm sorry Noah. You are right, they are not part of the test procedure (according to http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Test_procedure).
Therefor I think it's okay for them to fail.

So let's ship that thing!

+1