couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.3 Release
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 16:11:25 GMT

On 28 Jun 2011, at 17:09, Sebastian Cohnen wrote:

>> Perhaps there is some good reason for them failing?
>
> I was not aware that the javascript CLI tests are "officially" ready to use yet. In that
case it's definitely not okay if they are failing and since others have seen the same failing
tests, I'd change my vote to −1.

If they are not ready to use yet, that is a good reason for them failing. If they should be
part of the test procedure, then they should a) pass and b) be added to the wiki. Sorry for
being so ARGH about it, but I like to run a tight ship, so we should get clarification on
this either way. Thanks!