couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with README
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2011 19:18:28 GMT

On 12 Jun 2011, at 19:52, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> On 12 Jun 2011, at 19:36, Noah Slater wrote:
>

>> On 12 Jun 2011, at 18:33, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
>>
>>> I put all that in in hopes we can polish it soon after (surprise it didn't happen),
but we still should have test suites for couch.js and jquery.couch.js. I don't necessarily
care what they look like, but we do have  good chunk of the work done here, and all it needs
is a little polish.

>> This commit removed any mention of the Futon tests, which is what users should be
running when they first install CouchDB. If there are additional tests to run, that is fine,
but we should mention that in addition to the basic ones. However, the actual page the README
links through to doesn't actually do anything.

> It throws a JS error that we gotta fix.

I looked into it and the fix seem easy, but I can't verify as I get a failure in replication.js
in the regular test suite (that is related to the code I want to alter, so I need that one
to pass). I tried Chrome, FF4 and FF3.6.

Cheers
Jan