couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Trivial Update of "CouchDB_in_the_wild" by wentforgold
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:13:14 GMT

On 13 Jun 2011, at 13:55, Paul Davis wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 8:49 AM, Noah Slater <> wrote:
>> What percentage of useful wiki edits were made by committers vs non-committers?

Not sure how this is relevant.

If we decommission the wiki we are putting up barriers to contribution from non-committers.
So it is arguably worth while understanding exactly what that means for us. How many people
have contributed in the past who could not have contributed if this had been the case?

View raw message