couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Trivial Update of "CouchDB_in_the_wild" by wentforgold
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:53:47 GMT

On 14 Jun 2011, at 15:46, Robert Newson wrote:

> Jan,
>
> That's a very kind offer and I think we should pursue it as a team.
> Are you able to clear all the IP issues?

Can you point to specific ones? The way we set things up our side
was to make this contribution with as little friction as possible.

I.e. the build system code is under the Apache 2.0 license and the
docs are under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0, but we can adopt that
as needed.

Cheers
Jan
--

> B.
>
> On 14 June 2011 14:41, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> On 14 Jun 2011, at 14:37, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
>>
>>> To get all of the above accomplished, I think it is worth thinking about an Apache
CouchDB Documentation team that can tackle the documentation related issues independently
from the core developers.