couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Trivial Update of "CouchDB_in_the_wild" by wentforgold
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 18:24:49 GMT

On 14 Jun 2011, at 19:13, Paul Davis wrote:

> [...]
side of things is taken care of (Paul?).

>>> Not sure what you mean here.
>>
>> ASF is starting to roll out git infrastructure. If we go for a new repo, I'd say
we skip SVN provided the foundation for that is solid. Since Paul is championing this on the
ASF side, I'd like to hear his take on this.

>> Cheers
>> Jan
>> --
>>

> What's the question here? I plan on doing the whole "discuss new VCS"
> after I roll the 1.0.3 release that I started work on last night.

This was "use git for docs only to get started with this", not the general move discussion.
That said, I retract my question as we seem to be going for in-src-repo docs.

Cheers
Jan