couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spam on the wiki (CouchDB in the Wild contributors, please read this)
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:46:14 GMT

On 17 Jun 2011, at 16:35, Benoit Chesneau wrote:

> Well that wasn't required when we started this link collection (and
> was basically just a link collection)

Yep, sure.

But it's time to improve on that I think.

>> Benoit, could you update the wiki to explain how or why you have used CouchDB on
the sites you have linked to from there? You're exactly the type of developer I can imagine
setting a great example for others to follow.

> Will do that during the we with pleasure. I'm just asking myself how
> we can handle that better though in term of data
> collection/organization. Could be quite a long wiki post.

It only needs to be a sentence or two.

Paragraph at most. :)

Anything longer should probably be provided as a link.