couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spam on the wiki (CouchDB in the Wild contributors, please read this)
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:19:25 GMT

On 16 Jun 2011, at 16:33, Noah Slater wrote:

> I got the CAPTCHA wrong and MoinMoin dropped my edits on the floor. I am feeling very
frustrated right now, so I'm going for a walk into town to relax. I will manually add each
one of these tags back in the next 30 minutes or so

I have added the tags now.

Some of these will be a simple matter of adding a sentence to say that the product or service
uses CouchDB. I would ask, however, that the description go into more detail than that, if
possible. Remember that we're trying to build a useful resource for people here. What else
would the reader want to know about why or how this product or service is using CouchDB?

Ever handsome,

Noah

(Stressing out about things so you don't have to, since 2007.)