couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Cohnen <sebastiancoh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.0 release, round 2.
Date Sat, 28 May 2011 18:10:26 GMT
OS X 10.6.7, Erlang R14B03

* signatures: ok
* make check: ok
* browser tests ran with Safari 5.0.5: Replication test fails over and over again:
{"error":"not_found","line":461,"expressionBeginOffset":14945,"expressionEndOffset":14957,"sourceId":4827368832,"sourceURL":"http://localhost:5984/_utils/script/couch.js?0.11.0"}

Can somebody edit http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Test_procedure in order to specify which
version of browsers are supported? Firefox 4 nor 3.6.17 works at all (Futon seems to be broken),
in Safari 5.0.5 one test is failing. With Chrome (11.0.696.71) the replication test is also
failing, but with a slightly different message: Exception raised: {"error":"not_found"}