couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dirkjan Ochtman <dirk...@ochtman.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.0 release
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 15:14:30 GMT
On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 16:17, Robert Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:

>  http://people.apache.org/~rnewson/dist/1.1.0/

I tested it on amd64 Gentoo Linux. etap tests passed, browser tests
mostly passed. I got these failures, but I'm running this on a recent
Firefox 5.0 alpha:

oauth
Exception raised: {"error":"db_not_found","reason":"could not open
http://localhost:15984/test_suite_db_a/"}

replication
Exception raised: {"error":"db_not_found","reason":"could not open
http://localhost:15984/test_suite_db_b/"}

replicator_db
Exception raised: {}

security_validation
Exception raised: {"error":"db_not_found","reason":"could not open
http://localhost:15984/test_suite_db_b/"}

The failures in oauth, replication and security_validation are the
same as in 1.0.2 in this setup. The replicator_db obviously didn't
exist in 1.0.2, so not sure about that.

Cheers,

Dirkjan