couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sporadically failing tests.
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 15:07:23 GMT
I've only seen 90 fail once and it was part of a distsign run so I
couldn't see what the exact error was. I haven't tried reproducing
this one yet on its own.

As to 140, its not an assertion failing but an error being raised
inside the etap process relating to sockets. This ends up halting the
tests and the last 9 or so weren't being executed. And its a race
condition of some sort so its not all that reproducible. I managed to
get it fairly often by just rerunning the test by hand many times in
quick succession.