couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.0 release
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 19:24:25 GMT
On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 3:18 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> On 17 May 2011, at 19:49, Paul Davis wrote:
>
>> Maybe your fuzzy logic board needs replaced?
>
> New MBA is new.
>
> I installed by doing "brew install couchdb" and then installing CouchDB from source from
the tarball. Jan recomended this as a way of getting the dependancies installed with minimum
fuss. Open to suggestions on how to test around this. Going to -1 the vote unless it passes
for me. (Or someone convinces me my brand new MBA is some how a unique and special snowflake
that randomly causes segfaults with stable software.)

Let me know when your manilla envelope of segfaults is empty.