couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject replication document timestamps as rfc3339 timestamps
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 08:41:24 GMT
Hi all,

Yesterday, via the IRC channel, Max Odgen suggested using RFC3339 [1]
compliant timestamps in replication documents. Currently they are Unix
timestamps (number of seconds since January 1st 1970).
I like the idea, I find it much more human readable (it's text based).

Any objection about doing this change before 1.1.0 is released?

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3339

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com, fdmanana@apache.org