couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <>
Subject [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.0 release, round 3.
Date Mon, 30 May 2011 22:25:27 GMT

I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.1.0 release, round 3.

Two further issues have been resolved since round 2;

1) Compatibility with erlang R14B03.
2) Release tarball now works on Windows (with Cygwin).

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artifacts so
that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is
free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

We are voting on the following release artifacts:

These artifacts have been built from the 1.1.0 tag in Subversion:

Please follow our test procedure:

Happy voting,

View raw message