couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.0 release
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 22:30:11 GMT
+1 on the manilla envelope. I'm super happy that we have momentum on
the release process. And it looks like some of the fixes we are
finding are useful.

It may be frustrating, but this is exactly what a release process is
for -- finding those manila envelopes, and fixing them.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net