couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From till <t...@php.net>
Subject Re: Helping out with releases
Date Sun, 15 May 2011 15:50:25 GMT
Just wanted to ask what the status of either release is?

Are the two tests failing still failing, or can we move on to make dist? :-)

Till

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 4:31 AM, Randall Leeds <randall.leeds@gmail.com> wrote:
; done) eventually gives me http://www.friendpaste.com/2JCA8dvre9orA3UysYYTCe on both SSD
Mac OS X 10.6 and Ubuntu 10.04 on disk in a VMWare.

>>> That's the error that I was getting.

>>> Never seen this one which makes things more fun.

it may well be a socket ulimit or something. The second one I only ever saw once so far.