couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.0 release
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 14:47:12 GMT
also this;

PS It seems the version number has not been set correctly yet,
`couchdb -V` returns 'couchdb - Apache CouchDB 1.2.0a-' for me

appears not to be the case. The build artifact correctly reports 1.1.0
for me and others.

B.

On 17 May 2011 15:44, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> On 17 May 2011, at 15:38, Gabor Ratky wrote:
>
>> Those who develop on Mac OS X and have installed CouchDB using Homebrew [1], should
do the following to test CouchDB 1.1.0 with their applications:

> If you're using CouchDB on your development machine, I would strongly recommend AGAINST
doing this. This release artefact is only to be used for voting on at the moment. It is not
intended to be used by anyone properly, or to be used on any real data.