couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1126332 - /couchdb/trunk/src/couchdb/couch_httpd.erl
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 11:55:59 GMT
I filed a ticket (COUCHDB-1175) to track this. I'm concerned about
changes to multiple branches with no ticket (this is just one example,
there are others).

This fix seems insufficient to me. Should we find out the q-value of
'application/json' and 'text/plain' and use whichever is higher? The
mere presence of 'application/json' is not sufficient to decide if
it's prefered.

B.