couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.0 release, round 2.
Date Mon, 30 May 2011 00:23:00 GMT
On 29 May 2011 05:26, Robert Newson <robert.newson@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.1.0 release, round 2.

Thanks Bob & all - that is a *lot* of bugs squashed!!

md5, sha, etaps all good.
Mac OS X 10.6.7
NB I needed to do `brew link icu4c` to get couchdb ./configure to work.
ffox passes except for replication {"error": "not_found"}; logs at
http://friendpaste.com/2IS0zh1PjEAmJrgtqWp66u

Swapping R14B01 in for R14B03 -> replication tests pass again as
discussed on IRC.

Windows 7 enterprise
R14B01
md5 etc same as above.
no etap tests possible as usual.
all ffox tests pass (yay).
unable to build from dist package, but using svn/tags/1.1.0 checkout
and then local ./bootstrap / configure / make succeeds. Looks like
some issues between autoconf 2.61 / automake 1.10 used for
distribution build on Mac OS X, and cygwin using bastardised autoconf
2.68 / automake 1.11.1 re COUCHDB-440. Couch 1.0.2 release was done
with autoconf 2.68 / automake 1.11.1 by davisp; when it is checked out
from svn and release process followed on Mac OS X the same failure
occurs.

I'm working on it.

both platforms testing done via Mac Firefox 4.0.1

A+
Dave