couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.0 release
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 14:49:11 GMT

On 17 May 2011, at 15:38, Gabor Ratky wrote:

> Those who develop on Mac OS X and have installed CouchDB using Homebrew [1], should do
the following to test CouchDB 1.1.0 with their applications:

Also, please do not test the release artefact in this way. If you would like to vote on the
release, please build from source directly, and by hand. That is absolutely crucial for the
process to work properly.

(Sorry for the negative feedback Gabor, I know you were trying to help. I just don't think
that this particular approach is suitable for what we're trying to do here...)