couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.0 release, round 3.
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 08:55:05 GMT
Hi Robert,

I want to second the others' gratitude for your help pushing 1.1.0 out.

On 31 May 2011, at 00:25, Robert Newson wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.1.0 release, round 3.
>
> Two further issues have been resolved since round 2;
>
> 1) Compatibility with erlang R14B03.
> 2) Release tarball now works on Windows (with Cygwin).
>
> We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artifacts so
> that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is
> free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

> http://people.apache.org/~rnewson/dist/1.1.0/

+1

Tested on Mac OS X 10.6.7, R14B02 and R14B03. Signatures, make check and the test suite in
Firefox 3.6 and 4.0 all check out.
Tested on Ubuntu 10.04, R13B03. make check and the test suite in Firefox 3.6 all check out.

Cheers
Jan