couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.0 release
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 19:18:52 GMT

On 17 May 2011, at 19:49, Paul Davis wrote:

> Maybe your fuzzy logic board needs replaced?

New MBA is new.

I installed by doing "brew install couchdb" and then installing CouchDB from source from the
tarball. Jan recomended this as a way of getting the dependancies installed with minimum fuss.
Open to suggestions on how to test around this. Going to -1 the vote unless it passes for
me. (Or someone convinces me my brand new MBA is some how a unique and special snowflake that
randomly causes segfaults with stable software.)