couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From till <t...@php.net>
Subject Re: Debian package 0.11.0 stable?
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 22:48:18 GMT
On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 7:44 PM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 7:35 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@echolibre.com> wrote:

>>> You would like me to exhaustively link to every part of the Debian packaging
infrastructure? Heh. That could take me hours to compile. It is distributed across loads of
different sites. Depending on what you're packaging, with whom, and what you want to do, or
know, about that effort.

>> Having said that, this is a good place to start:
>>
>> http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/couchdb.html
>
> Or simply maintain a ppa on launchpad .
>
> - benoit

Didn't know you can have a debian PPA on launchpad.

In this case, I can try to help too. We just went through the setup
for some other stuff 'in house'.

Sort of related -- does Apache maintain an apt-mirror or would they
support that? That would be extremely nice if this launchpad PPA could
be mirrored by them to sail around downtimes and capacity issues.

Till