couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Goodall <matt.good...@gmail.com>
Subject ejson fix for old vs new versions of Erlang
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 13:32:30 GMT
Hi,

The new ejson module doesn't support older versions of Erlang because the
expected result from the module's on_load fun changed from true to ok.

The attached one-line change (as a git diff) fixes it for me using the
standard Erlang packages on Ubuntu 10.10 and 11.04 but I don't have a newer
version of Erlang installed to test against.

Obviously, with this change applied I'm still using the non-NIF json
implementation but at least the ejson module loads ;-).

- Matt