couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RFC: Releasing 1.0.3
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2011 01:08:38 GMT
1004 is maybe worth a mention. Isn't it necessary for replication
compatibility with upcoming 1.1?
If so, it'd be good for people to know they should upgrade to 1.0.3
before trying to run in a heterogeneous environment with 1.1.

Other fixes that made it in which I don't see mentioned:
549
1037
1047
1049
1065

I don't know which of those you want to mention, but I did a quick
scan of the log and these are what I thought might be worth stating.