couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <>
Subject couch-specific upstream windows patches backported
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:10:43 GMT
Hi folks,

This should help anybody building couchdb on windows for the 1.0.3 and 1.1.0

I've backported the 2 latest fixes from Erlang/OTP R14B02/03 into R14B01,
which seems to be the most sane choice right now.

These fixes COUCHDB-963 and also supports the newer MS SDKs out of the box,
as well as simpler locating of vcredist.

Due to my poor git-fu I don't have the patches for cherrypicking sorry! Let
me know if you need these.