couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Somov <trophyb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Development environment
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 22:45:56 GMT
On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 7:43 PM, Miles Fidelman
<mfidelman@meetinghouse.net>wrote:

> I'm not 100% sure, but I expect Erlide might fill the bill - it's an Erlang
> IDE that runs under Eclipse.  Now how much further that takes you into the
> guts of CouchDB is another story.

I tried to use erlIDE but I did not find a way to launch CouchDB.
Googling did not help and asking the question in this mailing list did not
help either.
As far as I understand no CouchDB developer is using erlIDE at the moment.

It looks like I have to keep using io:format.

-
Andrey