couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: query_server_config
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2011 15:54:25 GMT
On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

> According to https://github.com/apache/couchdb/blob/trunk/src/couchdb/couch_query_servers.erl#L277
you can't pass arbitrary options to the query server currently. I wouldn't say this is a bug,
but it would be a nice feature :)

Oh, I'd inspect sources more heartily before asking why(: Just thought
that there is config options and query_config holder in State, so if
not all options have passed there is something wrong.

So, could it be requested?(: Probably, I see how-to solution via
tracking query_server_config option set as json object to eliminate
parsing and type casing problems which came from ini format, but for
me there is two more problem to learn erlang and how couchdb internals
work(: