couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by french20
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2011 18:34:18 GMT
Didn't we discover that the wiki software we use is completely
inadequate for defending against such things?

B.

On 13 March 2011 18:28, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> How do we block this irritating spammer?
>
> On 13 Mar 2011, at 18:22, Apache Wiki wrote:
>
>> Dear Wiki user,
>>
>> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change
notification.

>> The "FrontPage" page has been changed by french20.
>> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=73&rev2=74

>>   * [[EntityRelationship| Entity Relationships]]: How to model relations between
your objects in CouchDB

>>  == Community ==
>> -  * The Latest And Greatest: [[http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/trunk/NEWS|NEWS]],
[[http://planet.couchdb.org/|Planet CouchDB]], [[http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/|CouchDB-Reddit]],
[[http://twitter.com/CouchDB|CouchDB On Twitter]], [[http://rubyreflector.com/CouchDB|The
Ruby Reflector - CouchDB]]
[[http://planet.couchdb.org/|Planet CouchDB]] [[http://www.profi-fachuebersetzung.de|Übersetzung
Deutsch Niederländisch]], [[http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/|CouchDB-Reddit]], [[http://twitter.com/CouchDB|CouchDB
On Twitter]], [[http://rubyreflector.com/CouchDB|The Ruby Reflector - CouchDB]]
>>   * [[Mailing lists]]: The place for CouchDB community support, and where the developers
discuss and make decisions about the future of CouchDB
>>   * [[irc://irc.freenode.net/couchdb|#couchdb]]: Join the CouchDB IRC channel on
freenode for community support and friendly chat. <<BR>> ~-Note: IRC discussions
tend to exclude large parts of the community. Therefore CouchDB core technical discussions
and decisions ''must'' take place on the mailing lists, not IRC. They don't count otherwise.-~