couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by french20
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2011 18:42:32 GMT
Is it not possible to blacklist a user?

On 13 Mar 2011, at 18:34, Robert Newson wrote:

> Didn't we discover that the wiki software we use is completely
> inadequate for defending against such things?
>
> B.
>
> On 13 March 2011 18:28, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>> How do we block this irritating spammer?
>>
>> On 13 Mar 2011, at 18:22, Apache Wiki wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Wiki user,
>>>
>>> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change
notification.

>>> The "FrontPage" page has been changed by french20.
>>> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=73&rev2=74

>>>   * [[EntityRelationship| Entity Relationships]]: How to model relations between
your objects in CouchDB

>>>  == Community ==
>>> -  * The Latest And Greatest: [[http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/trunk/NEWS|NEWS]],
[[http://planet.couchdb.org/|Planet CouchDB]], [[http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/|CouchDB-Reddit]],
[[http://twitter.com/CouchDB|CouchDB On Twitter]], [[http://rubyreflector.com/CouchDB|The
Ruby Reflector - CouchDB]]
[[http://planet.couchdb.org/|Planet CouchDB]] [[http://www.profi-fachuebersetzung.de|Übersetzung
Deutsch Niederländisch]], [[http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/|CouchDB-Reddit]], [[http://twitter.com/CouchDB|CouchDB
On Twitter]], [[http://rubyreflector.com/CouchDB|The Ruby Reflector - CouchDB]]
>>>   * [[Mailing lists]]: The place for CouchDB community support, and where the
developers discuss and make decisions about the future of CouchDB
>>>   * [[irc://irc.freenode.net/couchdb|#couchdb]]: Join the CouchDB IRC channel
on freenode for community support and friendly chat. <<BR>> ~-Note: IRC discussions
tend to exclude large parts of the community. Therefore CouchDB core technical discussions
and decisions ''must'' take place on the mailing lists, not IRC. They don't count otherwise.-~
>>>   * [[CouchDB_in_the_wild|CouchDB In The Wild]]: Organizations using CouchDB
to create software and websites