couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by french20
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2011 18:28:56 GMT
How do we block this irritating spammer?

On 13 Mar 2011, at 18:22, Apache Wiki wrote:

> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The "FrontPage" page has been changed by french20.
> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=73&rev2=74

>   * [[EntityRelationship| Entity Relationships]]: How to model relations between your
objects in CouchDB

>  == Community ==
> -  * The Latest And Greatest: [[http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/trunk/NEWS|NEWS]],
[[http://planet.couchdb.org/|Planet CouchDB]], [[http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/|CouchDB-Reddit]],
[[http://twitter.com/CouchDB|CouchDB On Twitter]], [[http://rubyreflector.com/CouchDB|The
Ruby Reflector - CouchDB]]
[[http://planet.couchdb.org/|Planet CouchDB]] [[http://www.profi-fachuebersetzung.de|Übersetzung
Deutsch Niederländisch]], [[http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/|CouchDB-Reddit]], [[http://twitter.com/CouchDB|CouchDB
On Twitter]], [[http://rubyreflector.com/CouchDB|The Ruby Reflector - CouchDB]]
>   * [[Mailing lists]]: The place for CouchDB community support, and where the developers
discuss and make decisions about the future of CouchDB
>   * [[irc://irc.freenode.net/couchdb|#couchdb]]: Join the CouchDB IRC channel on freenode
for community support and friendly chat. <<BR>> ~-Note: IRC discussions tend to
exclude large parts of the community. Therefore CouchDB core technical discussions and decisions
''must'' take place on the mailing lists, not IRC. They don't count otherwise.-~
>   * [[CouchDB_in_the_wild|CouchDB In The Wild]]: Organizations using CouchDB to create
software and websites