couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by french20
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2011 18:28:56 GMT
How do we block this irritating spammer?

On 13 Mar 2011, at 18:22, Apache Wiki wrote:

> Dear Wiki user,
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.
> The "FrontPage" page has been changed by french20.
>   * [[EntityRelationship| Entity Relationships]]: How to model relations between your
objects in CouchDB
>  == Community ==
> -  * The Latest And Greatest: [[|NEWS]],
[[|Planet CouchDB]], [[|CouchDB-Reddit]],
[[|CouchDB On Twitter]], [[|The
Ruby Reflector - CouchDB]]
> +  * The Latest And Greatest: [[|NEWS]],
[[|Planet CouchDB]] [[|Übersetzung
Deutsch Niederländisch]], [[|CouchDB-Reddit]], [[|CouchDB
On Twitter]], [[|The Ruby Reflector - CouchDB]]
>   * [[Mailing lists]]: The place for CouchDB community support, and where the developers
discuss and make decisions about the future of CouchDB
>   * [[irc://|#couchdb]]: Join the CouchDB IRC channel on freenode
for community support and friendly chat. <<BR>> ~-Note: IRC discussions tend to
exclude large parts of the community. Therefore CouchDB core technical discussions and decisions
''must'' take place on the mailing lists, not IRC. They don't count otherwise.-~
>   * [[CouchDB_in_the_wild|CouchDB In The Wild]]: Organizations using CouchDB to create
software and websites

View raw message