couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by french20
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2011 19:12:15 GMT
Decent wiki software would be even better! :P

On 13 Mar 2011, at 18:59, Sebastian Cohnen wrote:

> moderation for new users would also be a nice thing...
>
> On 13.03.2011, at 19:42, Noah Slater wrote:
>
>> Is it not possible to blacklist a user?
>>
>> On 13 Mar 2011, at 18:34, Robert Newson wrote:
>>
>>> Didn't we discover that the wiki software we use is completely
>>> inadequate for defending against such things?
>>>
>>> B.

between your objects in CouchDB

[[http://planet.couchdb.org/|Planet CouchDB]], [[http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/|CouchDB-Reddit]],
[[http://twitter.com/CouchDB|CouchDB On Twitter]], [[http://rubyreflector.com/CouchDB|The
Ruby Reflector - CouchDB]]
[[http://planet.couchdb.org/|Planet CouchDB]] [[http://www.profi-fachuebersetzung.de|Übersetzung
Deutsch Niederländisch]], [[http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/|CouchDB-Reddit]], [[http://twitter.com/CouchDB|CouchDB
On Twitter]], [[http://rubyreflector.com/CouchDB|The Ruby Reflector - CouchDB]]
the developers discuss and make decisions about the future of CouchDB
on freenode for community support and friendly chat. <<BR>> ~-Note: IRC discussions
tend to exclude large parts of the community. Therefore CouchDB core technical discussions
and decisions ''must'' take place on the mailing lists, not IRC. They don't count otherwise.-~
to create software and websites